Thursday, November 23, 2006

WELCOME!

Hi!

Welcome to Elizabeth's Reviews! Please 'come in' and make yourselves at home! Feel free to make comments on the posts :) (NO SPAMMING!!!)

If you've visited before then you'll notice a slight change. I am now only using the blog as an archive for my reviews (giving you easy access to the reviews i have written) and am not giving updates on my latest reviews every sunday (or whenever i have a week where i have something new up). There is a reason for this: I have started a bi-monthly newsletter!!! If you are already a member of my group then you will already be receiving the newsletter. If not, please join my group by sending an email to elizabethsreviews-subscribe@yahoo.co.uk or visiting the homepage at http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/elizabethsreviews

The newsletter goes out at the end of every other month and contains details on all the new reviews that have gone up in the past month, as well as a contest especially for group members and a Featured Author section containing an interview and book details of a specially selected author :)

My reviews are easily accessed via the LINKS section to the right. They have been split up by the review site they have been completed for, and are then in alphabetical order by author's surname. Please check them out and let me know what you think :)

I shall update these lists to include all the latest reviews as regularly as possible. Hopefully, i can help you with your decisions on which books to purchase.

I provide honest accounts of every book i review and hence am proud to claim that my reviews are HONEST ACCOUNTS YOU CAN TRUST!

Thanks for visiting! Please check back often!

Elizabeth

1 Comments:

At Tue Nov 28, 05:08:00 pm 2006 , Blogger Pamela Tyner said...

Wow! You are one BUSY lady :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home